Friday, May 29, 2015

New Beginnings


      Well much time has passed since last I laid fingers to keys and brought forth my adventures. My last great adventure which has cost me many a year and much of my sanity has finally come to an end so I turn once again to here a medium of which to post my thoughts and bring you once more my adventures.
       This post will be a relatively short update of my current situation. After the darkest of storms, better known as college, I find my self in temporarily calm seas. I find myself "educated" at least that is what the piece of paper says. I find myself looking toward new horizons and back at old potentials. I am currently looking for a new job. My current one is fine but I find that I am in need of employment that will at least cover health insurance. Hopefully such opportunity will soon arise but until then I act, cautiously trying to avoid disastrous illness as much has wrought my family in the past few years. A few years back shortly after this blog went silent I was in a car wreck that messed up my back and knees. These past few years have been hard but one must always persevere. I now have a degree....it's in English but tis a degree none the less.
       I hope to sharpen my writing skills once more upon this medium for the experience that it brings. I know few if any ever watched this and that is fine but I will try and continue to write. If I happen to brighten someones day in the process than that is good enough for me. If not then I am terribly sorry. Soon I hope to lean into new areas more open to the masses to try to bring happiness.

       Even though my days have been dark I have not stopped and always continue to move. I have many more video games under my belt than I had before and hope to once again start bringing back some reviews and adventures. As for me this evening brings back an adventure of old. We bring forth our armaments to fight the monovision menace. Iron Brigade was a game I played several years back and loved to death. It was fun and different from much of what I've played. The largest downside of the game was that it was possessed by the evil demon known as Games for Windows Live which would never allow me to connect properly to my friends. But the tides of battle always turn eventually and Double Fine finally got their game back and it now plays with Steam supported Multiplayer so fingers cross. Also for anyone interested it is on sale for but a few dollars on Steam right now so if you've never had the chance to play this gem I suggest jumping on it!

Well until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment