Friday, October 23, 2009

Started out Depressing ended up Insane



   Ugh so today I felt pretty bad I wasn't sick or anything it was just "one of those days" where every thing feels a bit off. So today I kinda felt like downing one of these bad boys, I was in such a rut. --->

   So I went to school got through class and played a bit of halo. Today was not a good day for me in halo. There were many swords and rockets to my back. There were a few funnies such as learning that shotgun deflects plasma grenades and that you can bounce off the floor when you lunge with a sword but not many outstanding kills.
Todays top kill: Todays top kill was inevatably a four-way KO, I charged in with shotgun looking for opponents when Seth rocket launcher in hand fires one at less than 15ft. Weeeell at the same time Antoine jumped down to kill me with a hammer successfully killing both me and Seth but in the process the rocket deflected into the last players face at a close range killing them both. Who got the most of those kills I honestly could not tell you but it was kinda epic.

   After goofing around at school for a bit I went home to take a nap before work hoping to wear off the bad feeling before I got to work. Well that didnt work infact it made it worse so I went in with a bad mood. So went to work found out we were undermanned on cashiers (of which I used to be and still work close to) and the two working had been there all day ( I came in at 3 we open at 8). This is what happens when idiots make schedules and were forced to follow them D: . So I stood at my podium thingy were I greet people and make sure no one runs off with stuff and two of the guys from the team sports department come to the front of the store yelling at each other. Then a manager comes up (note: they are right in front of the entrance not 5ft away from it or me) and tries to figure out the situation (which was just some trivial BS). So I'm standing there and thank god there was no customers comming in at the moment and very few at the checkout lanes and these two are screaming at each other like children and I finally had enough. I wasn't going to have these two disturb the customers and in honestly I would have just liked to hit both of them, so I came up to them and said, "Hey guys do you think you can do this somewhere else!!!" Well one of them snapped at me which kinda made me giggle ( I'm crazy ) but the manager took them to the back. Well that event was over but we still were down cashiers and needed to get the two working off the clock so I find someone who can "cash them out" and I jump on register to hold down the fort with the lead cashier at customer service. Well for about an hour and a half passed before we could get some more cashiers in but we finally got them and for the most part the rest of the night although hectic was more or less uneventful. Well that is until some poor guys (poor = unfortunate) came in with a CO2 canister that had "blown" ( the safety valve popped ) they told me, " We were driving down the highway and I reached down to pick up my drink and then boom and the car filled up with smoke soo fast and I couldn't see anything and we almost got in a wreck." Well at this point I was sympathetic but trying really hard not to laugh. But we fixed them up and the night ended .


Whew well now that your eyes are bleeding from this insanely
long post I'll leave you with two fun pics.

Religion well here's a good outlook on it.

Remember it's always a trap when it involves soap and a shower. Never become a victim of surprise butt sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment