Friday, October 16, 2009

A guy with long hair

Well I will use this post as an introduction. My name is Meikel I'm a guy with long hair and this blog will mark my adventures as a college gamer as well as any stories I want to place here.
So as I said my name is Meikel if you are confused as to how to say my name here's how its normally spelled Michael for most people. I'm a great lover of games and anime as well as reading but I have little time to do any. I go to college at LSUS as a Computer Science student.

So here's what I've been doing over the past week:

1. Swine flu (and yes it does suck) But I still like bacon.
2. I have watched a few older anime.
Yu Yu Hakusho          and          Silent Mobius

3. And last but not least I have played some Sims 3.

Now if you haven't played the Sims 3 yet I do suggest it although if your comming from Sims 2 it may be a bit of a shocker. The Sims 3 takes alot of things out of what the expansion pack from 2 gave us leaving only a few things such as gardening and tinkering. But in its defense it gives us a great many things such as full run of the town(although the game only comes with one and a downloadable one). They give us personality traits that can make the game very interesting especially if you let the AI take over. They also give you the ability to change what something looks like, not the structure but its color or design which can make a house become very interesting. Now there are a few cons to this such as there are very few actuall items by comparision and to get a good amount of stuff you have to dish out some coin to the sims online store to download. All in all now is the best time to buy the games price has dropped from the 50 I paid when the game first came out to 20-30 and if you play the game and love the sims you'll definately get your moneys worth.


So there ya go here's my first post on this blog I hope to keep this blog going and if you do to please post tell me what you like what you dont like and what you would like to see and I'll do my best to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment